We also wanted to thank you for all the support and wonderful comments on our YouTube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/iamrosesdt; we have reached over 1,000 subscribers and what better way to celebrate than with PRIZES!
Here’s how for your chance to win:
- Hop along to each of the design team member's blogs and be sure to comment on their individual Summer 2011 Blog Hop post.
- There are 2 blog candy prizes are up for grabs!
- There is hidden blog candy in 2 of our design team member's blogs.
- We will be randomly selecting 2 winners from the comments on these blogs.
- The blog hop ends on July 25, 2011 at 9:00pm Pacific Time and will announce the winners on Wednesday, July 27th here on the design team members blogs.
- Be sure to subscribe to the individual design team member's blogs as you hop along so you don't miss out on the winner announcement!
Now on to what I created…
Being that my 4 yr old will be turning 5 next weekend, I decided to make a birthday banner! I wanted it to be bright and fun, yet girly and pretty. I added some big, colorful IAR flowers to the beginning and the end of the banner, but kept the rest fairly flat so it would be easy to fold up and put away between birthdays =) Taking a picture of the banner turned out to be a bit difficult, since it is soooo long, lol. Her party will be outside in the backyard, and I will be nailing the banner somewhere but I haven't figured out where yet, lol.
The large & small scallops where cut using spellbinders dies, and the circle sandwiched in between is a coaster. The letters were cut out with my cricut using the StoryBook cartridge. Links and codes for the IAR flowers will be below =)
Turquoise Roses - 25 Mixed Color Pack - Code : R40 - 427
Yellow Roses - 25 Mixed Tangerine Orange and Yellow - Code : R 40 -1
White Roses - 25 White Paper Flowers - Code : R40 - 70
Next up is
I’m sure she has something AMAZING to share with you!
In case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the I Am Roses design team members hopping today:
Before I go, here is a preview of one of the two I Am Roses blog candies that are up for grabs:
Thanks for coming by and playing along!
Sandi, A.K.A littleMissStamper